Friday, April 22, 2011

43 days left!

On June 11 I get to marry the man that God has chosen for me. I am excited for this new adventure that Nate and I are getting ready to embark on. Although, I will be happy when my life isn't all about wedding details. I am loving every minute of it but currently the dining room is over run with craft stuff as I try to figure out what the programs will look like. It doesn't help that I have two cats who seem to think they need to be involved in everything.





It seems like December 4th was just yesterday and I thought I had so much time. The days have flown by and I will be happy when Nate and I are in the same town. This long distance stuff is for the birds. I miss him. However, it will all soon be a memory.





I am just trying to enjoy this time before the wedding. I am spending some time with my amazing roommate who is also my maid of honor. In fact, we are going up to Camano Island to visit a friend who is loaning me her veil. Hopefully, my bridesmaid Hannah can go.

One thing that has been hard for me is to have some be so willing to care for me as Nate has. I love how he provides for me and protects me and prays for me. It seems that my pride has its way of rearing its ugly head though, but God has been gracious enough to help me work on that. I know that this marriage will be a time of growth and learning for both of us. He is marrying an independent woman. One who never has really had to let another person know what is going in her life. Although, now I can't imagine anything else. It is wonderful to have another person be behind you 100%, other than your parents.

I am glad that God brought Nate into my life. This is going to be an exciting journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment